Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Running in April in Paris

Cherry trees in flower in Paris - Street Carrier-Belleuse / Boulevard Garibaldi - 15th arrondissement (district)

Cherry trees in flower, boulevard Garibaldi, along the elevated railway (line 6)

No doubt you know the song "April in Paris":



April in Paris
Chestnuts in blossom (or cherry trees in blossom... ;) )
Holiday tables under the trees
April in Paris
This is the feeling
No one can ever reprise
I never knew the charm of spring
I never met it face to face
I never knew my heart could sing
Never missed a warm embrace
Till April in Paris, 
Whom can I run to
What have you done to my heart

In April! In JanuaryIn October! No matter what month we are, it is always a pleasure to run in Paris!
Come and do a tour, a nice visit while running with Paris Running Tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...