|Manoella - "Opéra de Paris" (Opéra Garnier)|
Bravo! Since last time, Manoella finished successfully her first marathon, the Paris Marathon. Manoella is now a marathon runner, a confirmed long distance runner since, three weeks only after the marathon, we redid easily a Paris Running Tour of more than 19 km.
In spite of the cold still present at this end of April, it is under a big sun that we admired the marvels of Paris:
- The Opéra Garnier (As we can see himit on the photo above)
- The Eiffel tower from the President Wilson avenue:
|Manoella - President Wilson Avenue|
- The Eiffel tower from "place de l'Alma", as well as the flame of the statue of Liberty (remember the article on this flame => here):
|Manoella - "Place de l'Alma"|
- The embassy of Brazil which we were able to greet (the wind was not very hard this morning and the flag was resting):
|Manoella - Brazil Embassy, "Cours Albert 1er"|
- The "Sacré-Coeur" of Montmartre from "Boulevard des Italiens":
|Manoella - "Boulevard des Italiens" - Far-off, the "Sacré-Coeur"|
- Two magnificent passages:
|Manoella - "Passage Jouffroy", boulevard Montmartre - "Passage du Grand Cerf", rue Dussouds|
- And many other amazing places of Paris...
Good return in Brazil!
Merci Manoella !
The route of the tour :